Your Yoga Practice
All you need to get started is your body and your breath. Whether you have been practicing yoga for some time, or are completely new to yoga the wonderful thing about the yoga practice is the infinite room for growth in our practice and yogic journey.
Private Yoga allows for me to customize the practice specific to your needs, limitations, and goals. As a Reiki Practitioner I’m able to complement your yoga sessions with Reiki. We can work together in the comfort of your own home, or you can come practice in nature at my home, Cara Creek Eco Lodge.
I offer a variety of Group Yoga classes including Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative. Please click here to view my updated schedule, and book. Click on the class to view full description. Please note that sign up is essential.
Retreat to Cara Creek Eco Lodge between the months of April and October for a 4 day all-inclusive wellness weekend (Thursday-Sunday). Yoga classes on our river beach, wellness workshops, paddle boarding, holistic treatments, a natural swimming pool, a wood fired sauna and hot tub, nature walks, nourishing meals, hiking, biking, and more.
Delve deeper into your yoga practice and embark on our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. The most unique benefit of our program is our proximity to nature as well as the animals of Cara Creek Eco Lodge. Our program is holistic, diverse and contains all the elements required for both yoga alliance certification and personal growth and development. Alumni love our program because during the 21 days they felt a part of our Cara Creek Eco Lodge family. Although it is an immersive and intensive training we have a lot of fun during our time together. Yoga Teacher Training at Cara Creek Eco Lodge is not only deep and personal work but also a truly life-changing experience.
Group Yoga & Private Yoga
Practice with me privately 1;1 or in one of my Group Yoga Sessions. Both private and group yoga offer unique and differing benefits. They can also complement eachother very well.
- Contact me to connect about working together privately. I can come to your home, or you can come to mine to practice in nature.
- Click here to view updated Group Yoga Schedule and to book.
Off Grid Yoga Retreats
For lovers of all things nature, animals, wellness and yoga. Retreat to Cara Creek Eco Lodge for yoga, wellness workshops, eco-facilities and pure rejuventaion of body, mind and heart.
- Appropriate for ALL yoga levels from novice to experienced
- All retreats include: Your choice of eco-accommodation during your stay at Cara Creek Eco Lodge, 3 vegetarian meals daily, snacks, tea & coffee, and 2 yoga classes daily
- Click here to view upcoming dates for our 1 day Off Grid Day Retreats
- 4 Day Yoga Retreats start every Thursday from April through October and price depends on your chosen eco-accommodation
- Contact me to book your retreat today!
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
It is when we step out of our comfort zones and challenge ourselves that we discover what we are truly capable of. Appropriate for those looking to teach yoga after their teacher training OR those simply looking to deepen their yoga practice and knowledge.
- Yoga Alliance Accredited School
- 6 students to 1 teacher trainer ratio
- 21 Day Comprehensive and Holistic program
- Every aspect of your training incorporates the curriculum of the training
- You start practicing teaching on the very first day
- Part of our training evaluation is a Practicum Class. You will first create the class in written format and then teach the class to your peers
- You will leave the training feeling confident and fully prepared to teach yoga
- Next training dates to be announced soon…. In the meantime Contact me directly with questions about your Yoga Teacher Training venture.
How do I arrange for private yoga with Ashley?
Start by calling me at +351 965 162 534 (I’m on WhatApp too), or sending me an email. We will get together to chat about your goals and any limitations or conditions you’re working with and will take it from there
Where do I find the updated group yoga schedule?
Click right here which will direct you to my updated Group Yoga Schedule. Don’t forget to book your spot!
How do I book in for group yoga?
It is best to send me a message on WhatsApp at +351965162534. You can also call or email but please wait for a confirmation before coming.
How do I choose an eco-accommodation for my yoga retreat and how do I book?
Start by contacting me directly with which date you would like to book in for, and I will tell you which eco-accommodations are available for your desired dates. Check out www.caracreekecolodge.com for more details on our accommodations.
What is Off Grid Yoga School's Refund Policy?
Payment for classes, retreats and Yoga Teacher Trainings are non-refundable, but are transferrable. I promise to always assess the situation case by case.
Please do not hesitate to contact me. I’m honored and happy to help you as you navigate your yoga practice…